Originally from Allentown, Bill graduated from Allentown Central Catholic High School and Bethlehem Business School. He received a BS degree in Accounting, Cum Laude, from DeSales University.
In 1966, Bill joined Campbell and Grey, Certified Public Accountants. Associated with Buckno Lisicky & Company since its formation in 1969, he was promoted to principal in 1973 and became a Shareholder of the firm in 1990.
Bill and his wife Rosalie lived in Allentown. They have a son, William Anthony who was a member of the firm. Their daughter Kristina is married to John Dougherty. Bill's hobbies included golf, reading and spectator sports.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- Lehigh Valley Chapter of the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Government Finance Officers Association of the U.S. and Canada
Pennsylvania Municipal Authorities Association
Current Community Involvement
- Allentown Central Catholic High School Advisory Board, Audit and Budget Committee, Annual Golf Outing Committee, and Viking Booster Club
- St. Paul's Roman Catholic Church Parish Council and member of Parish Finance Council
- Carbon County Chamber of Commerce, Member of the Board of Directors and the Executive Committee
- Jim Thorpe Chamber of Commerce
- Lehighton Area Chamber of Commerce, President and Member of the Board of Directors
Past Community Involvement
- President of St. Paul's School Board, Sports Association and Youth Association
- Co-Chairman of St. Paul's Roman Catholic Church, Major Renovations Campaign
- President and Treasurer of Allentown Central Catholic High School Music Parents Association
- Central Committee of the Pennsylvania Marathon for nonpublic education