Joe grew up in the Lehigh Valley, graduated from Pen Argyl High School and earned a BA degree in Accounting from Moravian College, in 1983.
Joe joined Buckno Lisicky & Company in 1985, qualified as a CPA in 1986 and became a Shareholder of the firm in 1996.
Along with offering a full range of accounting and tax services to businesses and individuals, Joe also specializes in providing personal financial planning to individual clients. He is a Certified Financial Planner as designated by the College for Financial Planning and a Personal Financial Specialist as designated by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
Joe lives in Schnecksville with his wife Lori and sons, Christian and Aaron. He enjoys bicycling and tennis.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Personal Financial Planning Division of AICPA
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA)
- LifePath Committee Member of Lehigh Valley Chapter of PICPA
- Estate Planning Council of the Lehigh Valley (EPCLV)
- Past PICPA Council Member
- Past Conference co-chair and statewide member of Estate and Personal Financial Planning Committee of PICPA
- Past President - Lehigh Valley Chapter of PICPA
- Board Member & Past President - Estate Planning Council of the Lehigh Valley
- Member - Vet Partners, Veterinary Consultant Association
- Industry Partner Member - PA Veterinary Medical Association
Current Community Involvement
- Treasurer, The ARC of Lehigh and Northampton Counties
- Treasurer, Carbon County Community Foundation
- Member, Greater Lehigh Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Carbon Chamber & Economic Development Corporation
Past Community Involvement
- President - Allentown Liberty Bell Rotary Club and Foundation
- Treasurer -The Program for Women and Families, Inc
- Treasurer and Volunteer - Junior Achievement of the Lehigh Valley
Areas of Expertise
- Dental Practices
- Veterinary Practices